Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Best Song!

Anyone who I'm close to knows that I love Britney Spears! I went to he concert this past spring and it was amazing! My favorite song by her is called, "Toxic" and its my all time favorite song. This is because its a fun and exciting song. It's also very catchy, I fell in love with it the first time I heard it. It's kind of old, but definitely one of her classics. Britney did have a meltdown for a few years, but who could blame her? She is one of the most famous people in the world, and she has cameras and reporters following her 24/7. I have loved her songs since the beginning and she finally made the comeback we were hoping for this year. Her CD Circus was amazing and her hits"Womanizer" and "Circus" made it to the top on the charts. She went on tour this past year too, and even went back for a second concert in many of the same cities. I knew she would not be gone forever. I don't think there is any girl who doesn't know her song "Toxic." It is definitely one of the best.It came off her best CD too called, In the Zone. People like to hate on Britney for going a little crazy, but she will always be my favorite and I will always be a huge fan!

Here's a clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkIytHD5v9c

No comments:

Post a Comment