Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a Day

Today was a pretty busy and crazy day. It all started bright and early at 8:00 this morning for my first speech exam, I spent most of the night last night studying for it. I hope I made a good grade. Then after that I had to rush to US History to take a quiz, and I ended up studying for about 5 min before the quiz. I felt like I did pretty well though, even though he keeps giving me B's on everything! I really don't think he likes me, because he has given me the same exact grade on every single essay I have done. It's pretty frustrating. After my busy morning, I had to go all the way to Cartersville for a doctors appointment. Cartersville is a little more than an our away. I also took my laundry home, because I still don't really know how to do it.It poured down rain the whole entire time, so of course I was late. I know it sounds gross but I have an ingrown toenail and I had to get part of it cut off today because it kills me in softball! After that I ate the biggest meal of my life at O'Charleys with my parents before I headed back here. Whenever I go home I always get my parents to take me out for a huge meal, and they always do. Now I am just sitting here waiting for the numbness in my toe to fade away, and it will probably start hurting really bad but they gave me painkillers! So I should have an interesting night.

Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment