Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Someone Else

The person's blog I chose to read was Paige because I know she wont care. From reading her posts, her writings seem to reflect the mood that she is in. One her most recent post Paige is writing about something deep, and something that she was obviously feeling that day. It is always important to get your thoughts and feeling out by writing to feel better. This is what Paige demonstrates sometime in her writing. Also sometimes she writes very long posts, or sometimes they are rather short. I think this shows what type of mood she is in and if she really cares about writing her blog entry.I think that blogs can reflect antibody's mood. Blogs are a way to get your feeling and emotion out, and to make you feel better. It works better when you get to right about your own personal life. Paige was obviously dealing with some personal issues in her life that day and needed to get them out. I hope it made her feel better because I think it does help some people. Other ways of doing this are writing in a diary or journal. I have never done that before, but I have heard that it works too. I'm sure there were other blog posts that seemed interesting about other people, but I chose to write about Paige's because it seemed like she was trying to reflect on her personal issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment