Monday, August 31, 2009

The Crew

Having good, close friends is one of the most important things to have in life. I have some of the best friends in the entire world from high school. We all are one big group of friends that do everything together. We call ourselves the crew. There is a total of 8 of us. Four girls and four boys. First there is my best friend Kristen, who I have been friends with since 5th grade. I know for a fact that she will be at my wedding. We have been so close for so long, and we do the craziest things together. She plays softball at Berry College. Next, there is Kristen's boyfriend Bryce. He and Kristen have been together for almost a year now, and he plays soccer at Berry. Then comes Nicole, my other best friend. We were in the same kindergarten class together! Isn't that crazy. She is the definition of "dumb blond." She goes to UGA, and she is very book smart, but has NO common sense what-so-ever. Nicole cracks us up all the time!Her boyfriend Benny is also a member of our crew. He is so silly, and will do anything that we tell him to. He cracks us up all the time too, and that's why him and Nicole make such a good couple. Next, is Ryan. He's the "rich one." Me and Ryan have been neighbors and best friends since we were in 3rd grade. We always go to his mountain house, or his beach house. He's the best guy friend I have ever had. Then there is Shelby. Ryan and her both go to GCSU. Shelby is the most dependable person in the world. If you ever need to talk she is always there. My boyfriend Matt is also part of our group, and then there is me! I love my crew, and I know we will continue to stay best friends even though we are far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment