Monday, September 28, 2009

Comparing Articles

Two news sites that I trust are ABC news and MSN news site. I believe that ABC does a good job relaying news to the public because anytime there is an issue or breaking news, ABC alerts us. My family watches ABC and it is always around. ABC is a legit news source because I do not recall one time where I have been falsely informed of something or lied to. I believe that MSN is also a good news source for a lot of the same reasons. MSN is my home page on my computer so every time I turn on my computer I read over the MSN news. MSN always informs the public in major headlines and important news. I think that everyone has their own favorite sites and like how some relay their messages differently from others. It might be because a certain news site was always around when they grew up, or it might be because the certain news source appeals to them in a personal way. I do not really watch the news or read news sites unless there is breaking news, or there it is right in front of me like MSN. Some new sites relay their information about how they view and feel about the situation. That can effect viewers and whether they like the news source or not. Some news sites are not trustworthy because they send out false information. It is important to be able to tell the difference in good news sites and bad news sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment