Friday, October 30, 2009

My iPod

Music is a huge part of my life! I listen to music everyday, whether its in the car, in my room, or even in the shower. My iPod is my life, and I would be completely lost without it. I am getting a new one for either my birthday or Christmas this year. I have had the little blue nano one for almost three years now and somehow I have managed to break the buttons. Anyway, I love all types of music so I have everything from 50 Cent to Celiene Dion on my ipod. My three favorite types of music are country, rap, and pop music. The country artist with the most songs on my iPod is Taylor Swift. What girl does not like Taylor Swift? I could not name one! I have all her songs from both of her albums plus others. Keith Urban, Dierks Bentley, and Kenny Chesney also make up probably half of the country play list. For rap music, the artist I have with the most songs is none other than Lil' Wayne. All of his songs are good, I do not really dislike any of them. I also have a lot of other artists like Gucci Mane who are really good too. Pop music is more girly, and as you can tel from my previous blogs Britney Spears is my favorite! I have tons of her songs, also Lady GaGa and Kelly Clarkson. There are other genres of music on my iPod too like rock and some really random songs. I love every single song on my iPod! Whenever I am in an bad mood, I can depend on my ipod to turn my frown upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment