Monday, October 19, 2009

Food

Today, since I am starving I am going to write about food. First of all, food is amazing! I love all kinds of food, from simple things to other types of foods. My favorite type of American food is a cheeseburger and french fries. My dad makes the best hamburgers, and sometimes I make them on the George Forman grill I have in my room, but they never turn out as good as his. My favorite fast food place to get a hamburger and fries in Wendy's or Steak and Shake drive through. I do not usually like McDonald's because their hamburgers are full of grease, but their fries are the best. Even though pizza is Italian, I would call it an American food too. I love Mellow Mushroom pizza and Pizza Hut. These places are amazing. I love ordering bread sticks with garlic sauce to go with it. One of my other favorite types of foods is Mexican. I think that it is my all time favorite. I love chicken nachos, cheese dip, rice, quesidillas, and tacos. Me and my family's favorite place to go is El Rodeo in Kennesaw. They make their food perfectly, and just the way I want it. My family goes every Friday night after work and school. Chinese always hits the spot too. My favorite it chicken fried rice and sesame chicken. It is to die for! I can't forget the egg rolls dipped in duck sauce either. That just completes the meal. I hate to admit that I ate both Mexican food and Chinese food all this weekend. I probably gained a few pounds! Italian food is not my favorite, but I do love lasagna and pasta. Finally, my favorite place to go eat for special occasions and birthdays is a Japanese Steakhouse. My favorite thing to get there is fried rice, terryaki chicken or hibatchi steak. All of these foods are amazing, and I could eat any of them right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment