Sunday, October 18, 2009

Art Fantasy

The video I chose to watch was about Art Fantasy. I chose to watch this video because I thought that learning about fantasy and imagination would be interesting. The video starts out talking about mixing colors together, and showing viewers where and how artists work. The man talking in the video beings to tell his story about his piece, "The Bear and the Policeman. Later, a lady begins taking us through her pieces of artwork and she tells her story about being an artist who likes to show emotions. She tells us that she likes to show spaces and lines in her art work. A lot of the artists' in the video talk about how they like abstract pieces of art and photos. After a few artists talk about their pieces of work, a man from Germany is shown in the video. He is a photographer, and he talks about how he likes to photograph objects and cities. Later, a young female artist from China comes on the video and tells us about animation and videos. I believe that the video was interesting because it shows all the different types of artists, and how they go about their work. It did not really relate their work to fantasy until the end of the video when they began talking about animation. Over all, I probably would never watch one of the videos, but I am glad I got the chance to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment