Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Randy Johnson hits a bird!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KteP6k1wg94


This is the funniest thing I have ever seen! How in the world do you manage to hit a bird with a pitch? I don't see this ever happening again in a million years! Randy Johnson will always be known for being the only pitcher to hit a bird. I have heard of birds falling on the field, or even dying, but this is the only time I have ever heard of this happening.

Well, since I do not really know how to write 250 words about how funny this clip is I'm am going to write about Randy Johnson just so that I stay on topic. Randy Johnson is one of the best and most famous pitchers in major league baseball. Most people know that he played for the Arizona Diamonbacks for many years, and the New York Yankees. He is extremely tall, and looks very intimidating on the mound. He is referred to as "the Big Unit." He is married with four children, and one other child from a previous marriage. Johnson was born in Wall Creek, California to Carol Hannah and Rollen Charles Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment