Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Home!

I am from Kennesaw, GA, its about 30 min. away from here. I live in a community neighborhood called Legacy Park that is filled with 11 subdivisions. My home is the best place in the world! When I'm not here, I live at my house with my parents and brother. My Home is the place where I can go and feel the most comfortable. I love going home to see my dog! He always is there to greet anyone who walks through the door. That one of the main things I miss. Every home has it's own smell, and I always get a big whiff of it when I walk through the door. There is not always a lot to do, but when all my friends are home that does not matter. Sometimes they all just come over to my house and we chill there. Driving through the town when I come home sometimes, always brings back memories. It makes me miss my friends even more, but we all still hangout when we come home. If I ever have a problem or just need to relax I know that home is the place to go. My family makes me so happy and I would not want to go anywhere else in the world.

I'm even going back this weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment