Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What I have always wanted to write about...

I have always wanted to write about a very emotional event that has happened in my life. Throughout school I have never been given the choice to write about experiences that I feel passionate about or experiences that have changed my life. For example my grandfather died of cancer about a year ago, and it was the toughest thing I have had to go through. Going through that experience changed me as a person and how I feel towards people who are going through the same thing. I feel that if I could write a paper on a personal and emotional subject like this, then I would be able to write so much about how I felt and describe details that I never could in other writings. I think that writing about this would help me to get my emotions out on paper. It could help me feel better about the situation, and could help me get out my thoughts. I know it is an emotional subject for me, but I do feel that it would be good for me and it would not make me sad. When he first past away I never wanted to talk about it or deal with it. But it has been a year now and I feel like I'm ready to get my emotions out.

No comments:

Post a Comment