Monday, August 24, 2009

My weekend..

This past weekend I had so much fun! I got to go home for the weekend because we didn't have any softball, and it was my brother's birthday. I felt kind of lame going home on the first weekend, but my roommate was leaving too. So on Friday, after our sprint test I headed home and went out to eat with my family. We went to my favorite Mexican restaurant, it was amazing! After that, I went straight home to see my adorable puppy, Riley, who I missed so much! He ran to the door and greeted me! On Saturday, my wonderful boyfriend took me to the zoo, and I had a blast! I hadn't been since elementary school. I got to see all the animals, I felt like a little kid again, but I like to do stuff like that. Then that night my family and I went to Red Lobster for my brother, Max's birthday. He turned 17. I hate seafood so it was my favorite place to go, so I just got a chicken salad.Finally, Sunday came and I had some shopping to do with my mom. This was my favorite part about the weekend. I got some new clothes and shoes! I was so excited. After that I headed back to Georgia State. And that was my fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment